Sunday 16 April 2023

Planning documentation Location Recces

Location Recces:


Why have you chosen these locations and how does it help the audience relate to the chocolate bar?

School - I've chosen my school, Chadwell Heath academy since they're  many areas that are available to use that'll suit my advert. Such as, the playground a group of people (school students) could be talking and someone talks about the chocolate bar and comes out. This location could be very relatable for the target audience since the target audience would be school students (also young adults)


 
Forest - I've chosen the forest, since the scenery would be bright and may be eye-catching to the audience since it's outside. The chocolate may remind people of the outside since they'll feel nostalgia. When you go outside you feel happiness.



Green screen - I've chosen this since I'll be able to edit any background and use any background. It'll be easy since it's green to cut out and she can choose any background that'll appeal to the audience. It can be anything and i'm able to find any resources and use it.




In the city London - It'll be easy since they'll be loads of buildings. The background may attract tourists, since it'll be in area which is famous. When filming in London it may be overall interesting, it may make the audience want to see more which means that it'll attract more of an audience.



What are the differences of the locations to make the chocolate bar advert?

  • Two of the Locations are inside and the other 2 are outside 
  • 1 needs a green screen which we access from school and the rest doesn't
  • Each location has a different meaning and a unique message for the audience
What is your final ideal location to film this chocolate bar advert?

I think for my final idea, I'll be using the school as my main location since it's easy to access and it'll be relatable for the target audience. At school we also have access to a green screen so I'm able to use that also. This means that I'll be combining the two locations together. It won't just attract one target audience but also many different ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment

changes I have made in my final adverts

  As many of the problems related to my TV adverts were issues that could easily be resolved from the feedback that had been given to me pri...