Tuesday 21 March 2023

Response to the client brief

 Response to the client brief.

Demographics:

The demographics of my Cadbury Caramel chocolate advertising campaign includes young people  who are between 10 - 30 years old. This is because Cadbury Caramel chocolate are simple, and will being an audience from the older generation to come and taste it. It's a simple not an overwhelming taste it's a  simple and is used to make many recipes. This will appeal to the target audience  since it's an easy snack for on the go. This is strongly appealed to people in the ages 15 - 25 since they have grew up with the chcoclate so they'll want to go and purchase it. However the audience may not appeal the younger audience since they'll not know what this chocolate is since they haven't grown up with it. If the Cadbury Caramel bunny is back then the bunny wouldn't appeal the younger audience. However the taste of the chocolate may appeal to them, because it gives a pop to the taste buds. Another disadvantage for the younger audience the adults may not want to purchase the chocolate so that they might be cutting down sugar and sweets from their young child's diet. Also the older audience may have grown out of the chocolate phase and may not be appealed to it. 

Conventions:

The conventions of the TV which I will include:


  • the logo of the brand - To show what the product is what I'm advertising
  • music - Help emphasis stuff, also make the advert not boring to make it stand out. 
  • voiceover - Know what's going on in the advert 
  • visuals

The convention of the  Radio which I will include:

  • voiceover - Know what's going on in the advert
  • music - Help emphasis stuff, also make the advert not boring to make it stand out.

Industry requirements:

- making an 30 second television advertisement 
- making an original radio advertisement 
- considering the market and it's target audience 
- considering legal ad ethical constraints 
- correctly using conventions of the genre
- using copyright free music/audio

My prior experience in using the DSLR canon camera which will help me taking pictures and filming for my advertisement. However there are some weaknesses within my skill of producing an advertisement, but I can learn and develop from the campaign and create a good quality advert as best as my ability.

Medium:

The mediums of my advertising campaigns are TV advertisement, radio advertisement and print. The TV and radio will have a 30 second duration of what the product is and how it'll be presented. The genre of my advert would be adventure as the product shows no matter where you are you can always eat the chocolate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

changes I have made in my final adverts

  As many of the problems related to my TV adverts were issues that could easily be resolved from the feedback that had been given to me pri...