Tuesday 21 March 2023

Explanation of your prior experience of the learning around similar products

 Explanation of your prior experience of and learning around similar products

Despite not having made a tv show or radio product in the past, I have studied other adverts from the chocolate industry. However, I do have experience in editing YouTube videos, Instagram edits and lots of others. I know how to use after effects however since we will use final cut pro, I may not be as good at is as I am with after effects. This editing will help me how to create a TV advert or radio advert. This is because I have an understanding on what's going on in the editing filed. However with equipment, I do not have that much experience with it, or dealing with it. But the past few weeks I've been learning how to use the camera, this will help me when we record our film since I'll know the basics on how to film and record.

A few things I will learn from this course is:
  • Leaning how to use equipment 
  • Learning how to use the software
  • Learning what it takes to make an advert an advert
  • Learning how to attract a specific target audience for the advert
  • Learning how to attract a specific target audience for the audience 
  • Learning about what key skills are needed to create a good advert


No comments:

Post a Comment

changes I have made in my final adverts

  As many of the problems related to my TV adverts were issues that could easily be resolved from the feedback that had been given to me pri...